As a Senior Full-stack engineer, you will be collaborating with other talented devs; you’ll be a top code contributor and commit example-worthy code every day. You’ll work on architecture, front-end (web) and back-end code while fostering best practices like agile, automated testing, code reviews, and continuous delivery.
As a Senior Full-Stack Developer, you will be collaborating with other talented devs; you’ll be a top code contributor and commit example-worthy code every day. You‘ll work on architecture, front-end (web) and back-end code while fostering best practices like agile, automated testing, code reviews, and continuous delivery.
At Sequestr, you get to own code quality and own projects from inception through to deployment. Our tech stack is built with a Microservices approach and includes TypeScript, Node, Serverless, Vue, and Xano - but we believe great developers can learn any tech stack.
Our engineering team casts a wide net of problem solvers and self-starters, who are all energized by fast-paced work and can adjust their footing swiftly on any given day. Make your mark with transformative products and technologies, alongside some of Canada’s most successful developers and tech minds.
- Develop code with Typescript, Node, Apollo GraphQL, MongoDB & more
- Create web-based interfaces and re-usable interface components with Typescript and Vue
- As a Senior developer, you’ll lead the way by taking on the hardest stories, features and bugs
- Ship a lot of code and be the example of what’s possible to other developers on the team
- Evolve a micro-services architecture by constantly implementing patterns and practices like idempotency, asynchronous communication, distributed transactions, & more
- Lead code reviews, API design reviews, or technical reviews of product stories with in-depth yet constructive criticism; give and take feedback
- Be vocal about efficiency and quality for yourself and your team; obsess over practices like Unit Testing, Continuous Delivery, or Refactoring
- Ensure solutions actually meet customer and business needs - not just minimum defined requirements
- Participate in community events, interviewing, and mentoring junior and intermediate developers
- Built multiple full-stack web projects that included both cutting edge technologies and complex business logic
- Led projects from start to finish, including design, architecture and development
- Strong knowledge of our tech stack (or similar technologies); excitement and personal drive to learn what you don’t know
- Expert in > 1 programming language - preferably at least one dynamic/interpreted language
- Experience in performance optimization, scaling solutions and a strong knowledge of security best practices
- Familiarity with cloud-based infrastructure, specifically SaaS based solutions
- Knowledge of the current tech ecosystem, state of the art trends, and announcements
- Applicants must be eligible to work in Canada or the USA